A Happy Horse Study Course
Couldn't load pickup availability
Three-time Olympic coach, Jane Savoie, puts an end to your frustrations by revealing her secrets for training a happy horse and offering simple solutions to every day training questions! Here’s what you’ll find in this guide to training A Happy Horse:
- 20 DVD lessons that cover everything from how to use your aids to the training scale to all the movements and exercises from Training level through Third level.
- 3 DVDs that cover some of the mental aspects of riding like exercises to help you relax, using visualization and self-talk to improve your skills, using music to help you with rhythm and tempo...and to have FUN!
- 20 CD lectures that cover the same material in the DVD lessons. The lectures reinforce everything you see in the DVDs.
- A CD on Problem Solving with the tools you've learned in the lessons.
- A 135-page manual that summarizes the lessons in a quick and easy question and answer, bullet point format. The manual also includes space for notes and a fill in the blank section to really be sure you absorb the main points.
- A Winning Attitude book to help you get your ride and your day off to a great start.
Author: Jane Savoie
Page Count: 8 1/2 hours