Chris Bartle's Cross-Country Training
Couldn't load pickup availability
Safety is one of the most important topics in eventing. The experts agree that good training of horse and rider is the best prerequisite for safe cross-country riding. According to Chris Bartle, eventing coach and veteran international rider in both eventing and dressage, success in the sport is based on the following: the position of the rider (posture, balance, seat, legs, and hands), communication (trouble-free connection to the horse's mouth), a sense of speed (rhythm and length of stride), the adherence to line and balance, and proficient mental skills (positive attitude, trust, and concentration). This DVD will school you in:
- How safe seat positions can help you ride successfully through the cross-country course.
- Which five cross-country seat positions should be known by every cross-country rider.
- How you can sit in balance with your horse both before and after the jump.
- Which are the most common seat errors and how you can avoid them.
- How the "oh-crap" position can rescue you and your horse from difficult situations.
Join Coach Bartle for over an hour of enlightening instruction and become a better and safer event rider.
Author: Chris Bartle
Page Count: Run Time: 108 minutes
By Chris Bartle