Getting in Touch with Your Dog
Couldn't load pickup availability
The international bestseller from acclaimed animal expert and companion animal trainer Linda Tellington-Jones.
Hands-on help from one of the most caring and innovative animal trainers in the world! Linda Tellington-Jones offers her acclaimed form of gentle bodywork and behavior training, giving you tools to:
• Influence your dog’s behavior and performance while enhancing your relationship.
• Reduce stress, overcome anxiety, and increase focus.
• Assist in recovery from injury or illness.
• Relieve discomfort in cases of aging, arthritis, and hip dysplasia.
• Solve behavior problems, such as leash pulling, excessive barking, and fear of thunder.
• Teach your dog to have his mouth handled and his toenails clipped.
Tellington-Jones provides the ultimate reference for safe, gentle, idealistic care for and training of dogs, all ages, breeds, and sizes. Her methods are the key to a better quality of life for your dog.
Author: Linda Tellington-Jones
Page Count: 152